At Goldenzweig Law Group, PLLC, our top priority is taking care of you. As a full-service personal injury law firm, we understand that outstanding advocacy means more than just negotiating a settlement. It means talking through your problems, helping you find the right medical care, and checking in on you to see how your life is being affected by your injuries. In cases involving car accidents, it also means ensuring you have the help you need to get your vehicle repaired or replaced as quickly as possible. We take a comprehensive approach to caring for you. Because to us, you are not just another claim number. You are part of our family.
To learn how we can help with your case, contact us now for a free consultation. Our attorneys can meet with you anywhere that is convenient in Houston or the surrounding areas. We also offer virtual visits. There is no charge upfront to begin work on your case, and you don’t pay us unless we recover money for you.
I am happy I found Goldenzweig Law Group, PLLC!
“Everyone is intelligent, kind, and helpful. They all go “the extra mile” for their clients. I am happy I found Goldenzweig Law Group, PLLC! I would hire them again without a doubt.”
This team of attorneys are the ones you are looking for.
“This team of attorneys are the ones you are looking for if you are in the unfortunate situation of having to put together a Federal Disability Package. From day 1 this law firm was the best when it came to listening, understanding, compiling a lot of infor”
They’ve literally saved my life!
“To this day, I continue to be a very satisfied, and well informed client of Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC and his very talented Associates, who are well versed in Federal Law, and the legal rights of Federal employees. They’ve literally saved my life”
I am grateful to them for the outcome of my case!
“When you think your legal battle with the federal government will never have the desired outcome, and you just want to throw in the towel because you are not confident with your attorney, please first contact Goldenzweig Law Group, PLLC!”
After a serious accident, the most important step to take is to seek medical care. Your health should be your top priority. However, many people worry about whether they can afford to see a doctor and who will pay their medical bills. That’s where we come in.
When you contact the knowledgeable personal injury attorneys at Goldenzweig Law Group, PLLC:
- We will talk to you in detail about what happened in a free and confidential consultation.
- We will discuss the medical treatment you have received so far and what your ongoing treatment plan entails.
- If you need help finding a doctor, we will work with you to get one.
- We will review any evidence or documentation you have related to your accident, including contact information for the at-fault party, police accident reports, photos, witness contact information, etc.
- We will review and explain any letters or other communication from insurance companies regarding your accident. We will also give you guidance on how to handle the insurance companies going forward.
- If you need assistance getting your car fixed or replaced after a crash, we can help with that.
- We will answer all your questions and explain what to expect as we move through the personal injury claims process.
When you choose our firm to represent you in a personal injury case, we handle everything from there. The only thing we ask of you is to focus on your health and your recovery. Let us take care of everything else.
Services Offered in English and Spanish
Personal Approach and Strategy for Every Case
Direct Communication with Your Attorney
We Answer Calls Day or Night, 365 Days a Year
Client Satisfaction Is of Utmost Importance
Nearly 4 Decades of Combined Experience